Use your creativity to start a revolution!
15 ways to start a revolution:
1. Take ownership of yourself – see your life as something you have the opportunity and responsibility to create.
2. Become an independent and freethinker – question and deconstruct the prevailing views, mentalities, and ideologies that shape and govern our lives
3. Address the root cause of your own personal suffering, captivity, disharmony, and dissatisfaction – this allows you to truly be the change you wish to see in the world.
4. Stop dividing the world up into “us” and “them” or any label – see only one human family and every person as your sister or brother, mother or father, or son or daughter.
5. Approach humankind with compassion, realizing that every person is a manifestation of their conditioning until they become conscious of it.
6. Don’t settle for being against something – be an expression of what you are for.
View original post 203 more words