A man wanting to get pregnant, no matter how much he wants it, will find it next to impossible (unless he pays a lot of money to be part of some experimental research or he is transgender like this man.) to achieve.
So continuing my analogy on wanting to get pregnant to the right dream so it can grow and cultivate, I too need to be practical. Is my dream achievable?
John Maxwell says there are 10 questions you should ask yourself to see if your dream can become a reality.
1. The Ownership Question: Is my dream really my dream?
2. The Clarity Question: Do I clearly see my dream?
3. The Reality Question: Are the factors to achieve my dream within my control ?
4. The Passion Question: Does my dream compel me to follow it?
5. The Pathway Question: Do I have a strategy to reach my dream?
6. The People Question: Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
7. The Cost Question: Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
8. The Tenacity Question: Am I moving closer to my dream?
9. The Fulfillment Question: Does working toward my dream bring satisfaction?
10. The Significance Question: Does my dream benefit others?
As I reflect on these over the next week or so, I encourage you to also reflect on your dreams.